Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.huntingclub.com/Main/default.aspx
i got a thing in the mail to become a member. theyre running a special it seems too good to be true. its $1 a month, and they are giving me there starter kit for free. check out the website let me know what ya'all think? they also say if im not satisfied they will refund all my dues paid :dunno:

·
Team BS
396 Posts

·
Team BS
396 Posts
I googled and found that link and a bunch more just like it. They all say the same thing, about half of the people call it a scam and the other half like the magazine but have other complaints.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I use to get all that junk when I was younger. They would send return address lables, note pads, all kinds of cheap little crap to me in the mail, wanting me to send them money for more like it or magazines etc... I just kept the free crap & riped up the subscription request part & trashed it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i posted this on some other forums and also did a google search looks like the 'free' stuff they send you. if you want to keep it you have to pay for it???? otherwise send it back. seems like its a scam.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
i posted this on some other forums and also did a google search looks like the 'free' stuff they send you. if you want to keep it you have to pay for it???? otherwise send it back. seems like its a scam.
I didnt send them anything. If they didnt want me to have the stuff for free they shouldnt have sent it to me in the first place... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts