Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of getting a hmf swamp series due to me not wanting a loud exhaust anymore but still want that bottom end. plus the snorkel is nice too when i go water riding, i know there ugly but if i ever get in trouble i shouldnt have to worry about stalling under water

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i dont have a sound clip but i have the pipe and it made a nice difference on my 07 and it like stock sound.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
found one on youtube

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
polaris yeah i seen that one but i as wondering there was one just idling and then revving up

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats why you wrap it lol

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
jet hot coating.... ;)

·
Team BS
396 Posts
How about a sound clip of the swamp series xl?

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
its loud like the utility

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Not trying to be funny or anything but is it loud like a utility with wore out packing or a new utility? I like my utility but I'm about to get my wife a Brute and she doesn't want one as loud, mine's wore out but I like it.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
dont know abot that but it is loud.i like the swamp series quiet but runs good.

·
Banned
29 Posts
that is my video before i put rims radiator and a whole bunch of other mods on but it is basically the same sound as stock the snorkel makes it a little louder than stock but not much more.. it just has a little more deeper tone than stock is all.. it has a wrap on the snorkel not to burn yourself lol.. thats what that white thing is on the exhaust..

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Hey jksimpson does it come with the wrap or is it extra?

·
Banned
29 Posts
it comes with it or atleast mine did i have seen a bunch that dont have that on theirs dunno if they didnt install it or if they just didnt get it but mine came with it...

·
Registered
40 Posts
I kinda like that. On the video it does not sound any louder than my stock exhaust. I've been wanting to change mine but not much on loud pipes. It gives me a headache.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts