Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2013 XMR1000 and have been looking and looking for something I can do to it. I want to start with an exhaust. Does anyone know what I can use? I'd really like dual exhaust, but a nice slip on would work too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
if you want duals you have either looney tuned or muzzy super pro, however in a single the ron woods is awesome sounds great and from what ive seen and heard make more power than the LTE not sure about the muzzy though im a huge fan of muzzy and would probably be my personal pick

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any ideas on where I can find one? Ive looked and looked and havent found anything for the 13 XMR. There are plenty for the 12 Outlander 1000, but no XMR.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
+1 for VFJ he hooked me up, I have muzzy duals on my gade

·
Registered
189 Posts
My buddy just put a hmf slip on, on his outlander an it sounds awesome no noticable power gain but if your tryin to go easy on the wallet get the hmf sounds like a harley!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone know if a slip on exhaust off a 2012 Outlander 1000XT will fit my XMR?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a heads up to all who have a 2013 XMR. The Big Gun Slip on exhaust off a 2012 Outlander 1000 WILL fit. Perfectly!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
You will not be able to get a full Muzzy system for your XMR as it is based on the Max chassis. The Muzzy system isn't long enough for the extra length of the Outty. You will have to use a slip if you go with a Muzzy. Having a 1000 Max with both the Muzzy pipe and tuner, it is a very nice pair for both power and sound. Not overwhelmingly loud and no droning while cruising at constant speeds.

vforcejohn is the person to deal with and will get you hooked up.

·
Registered
254 Posts
performance atv has an xmr snorkel riser kit and it looks clean!! just an idea

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Might need the riser kit since my new XMR sank to the bottom of a nasty hole this weekend. WAY to deep for that ol thing

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, not too bad. Drug it out, winched it into a tree, drained what I could, towed it home, drained everything, let everything dry out, ran diesel through it, flushed 12 qts of oil through it, changed oil filter, added fresh oil, and there we go. Back to the trails I went for another 2 days. Its in the shop now because the air compressor sucked in some muddy water. Warranty covered it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Good to hear, glad it worked out for ya.. I dread the day I swamp mine :( but as addicted to the deep stuff I have become it's only a matter of time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts