Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's getting close. With the first weekend of college ball in just one short week, that means that hunting season is almost upon us.

I'm particularly more excited than usual because I'll be trying out bow hunting for the first time ever. I wanted to try it because to me it feels more like actual hunting than going out and blasting a deer away with a gun & scope. I feel like actual skill is needed.

I've been practicing all summer, but have yet to take a shot at a live animal. Also have yet to take a shot out of my climber stand, which I'll be trying next weekend.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my excitement. No real point to the post.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good luck man bow hunting to me is the best that when I see the biggest bucks they are still traveling together early when I killed my first buck with a bow my Blood was pumping like crazy after I shot him no better fealing than making a good shot with a bow

·
Administrator
15,389 Posts
While ya'll are in the woods, I'll be on the lake/river. Boat ramps are always less crowded this time of the year :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
P-425 there is so much fresh water around here I can't go fishing the gulf is black and the river is full and raw sewage keeps getting dumped in the Suwannee river I been doing work around the house I do a lot of saltwater fishing during deer season because there ant that many dumb people down there then there in the woods I tell you there are some bright people in fl. Bunch of tourist lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts