Registered
1,001 Posts
Awesome thanks for the input

·
Registered
156 Posts
X2 done it many times no problems.

Sent from the mans IPhone.
Just wonderin here..... why did you change back and forth?? Was it a performance based decision??

·
Registered
752 Posts
Just wonderin here..... why did you change back and forth?? Was it a performance based decision??
Honestly price lol. If full synthetic or synthetic blend was on sale id go for it. If not conventional is what I used.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Honestly price lol. If full synthetic or synthetic blend was on sale id go for it. If not conventional is what I used.

I can understand that. They synthetic stuff is almost double the price. What synthetic did you use??

·
Registered
752 Posts
I can understand that. They synthetic stuff is almost double the price. What synthetic did you use??
I only use Mobil 1, or valvoline motorcycle/atv I think it comes in a synthetic.

·
Registered
376 Posts
I use Lucas motorcycle oil

—————ROLLTIDE—————

2010 MUD PRO--HMF & PC3--30" MUNKIES--CLUTCHWORK--RACKED--2012 AXLES--3500LB WINCH--17" GC NO LIFT GOTTA LOVE A CAT

2006 400M (SOLD)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I use Lucas motorcycle oil

—————ROLLTIDE—————

2010 MUD PRO--HMF & PC3--30" MUNKIES--CLUTCHWORK--RACKED--2012 AXLES--3500LB WINCH--17" GC NO LIFT GOTTA LOVE A CAT

2006 400M (SOLD)
Yeah, but only you and 6 others according to the attached poll.....

·
Registered
779 Posts
i use Polaris PS-4Plus oil ....i think its like 2w-50 ....just the recommended oil from the dealer....i had Lucas 10w-40 from Autozone and it always looked thin and made my fourwheeler run hot so i switched to the manufacture oil and it runs a whole lot better!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Remember guys, I give forum member discounts if you guys wanna run AMSOIL. Just send me a friendly PM.

Now get out and ride dirty!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
191 Posts
Royal purple 10w40 and a wix filter ftw

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
I now run Brad Penn or anything that has zinc in it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
What made you switch to that?

·
Registered
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Help keep them in good shape?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Broke my engine in on Dino oil 10w40 and switched over to valvoline full synthetic 10w40 vtwin oil. We shall see how it holds up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something more productive.

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok well here is my opinion! I been racing motocross for 14 years now and the past 6 years I had got on with a dealer that gives me my Ams Oil for FREE! And I run it in almost everything that I have that has a motor. And I love it, not just cause it was free but cause is was awesome! Plus racing as much as I did and all I was changing my oil every weekend and maybe twice on a weekend if it was a big event! Well this pass summer I bough me a 2010 brute 750. So since I got Ams Oil for free I ran it in my brute! But I will say as for as me I don't think I will run it in my brute no more. My motor is at DSC getting rebuild cause it was locked up! The worst dale has seen! But I did notice it did burn the oil bad! And my bike ran really hot!! The pipe would be glowing red!!! And I changed mines about every 15 to 20 hours. So as far as running Ams Oil I would say change it really often and check the leave throw riding and stuff like that! Hate to see another person have to rebuild a motor from the oil!!! But I'm wait and see what Dale thinks I should run! But if I do go back to Ams Oil looks like I'll be seeing my dealer even more cause I'll be changing it after ever ride and maybe twice on a big weekend ride!!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
kawi oil , wet brake, and filter. kawi sends me 20% off coupons every couple of months so i just use those to get the goods from my local kawi dealer.

181 - 200 of 212 Posts