418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
i just bought one from this same guy for my front left not sure how good it is yet have not got out and tryed to break it lol ,well see i can buy almost 3 of these for as much as one factory cost

·
Registered
102 Posts
he has 2 diff ones one he calls a HD for 225 and just a reg one for 150 i got the 150 0ne

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I might have to order one

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New gorrilla axle ordered $350 man I hope the other axles last for a while .

·
Team BS
396 Posts
If you're hard on axles I would suggest Turner's for the back and Gorilla's for the front. I haven't had the Turner's on long enough to say they're that much better but the turner's are huge and I gave them a pretty rough test a couple of weeks ago with no problems. I've broke 3 gorilla's on the rear of mine and they replace them with no problem.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope I'm not real hard on them I just burnt a boot up and didn't notice it in time I'm thinking about taking my lift off with hl springs I dont need it to run my 29.5s

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i think kawa650 said he has used one of these axles and still has it running today.
no problems out of it.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Should be able to find some used OEM axles for around $100-$140 or so. But, you never really know how they have been treated...unless you know who they come from.

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
1 of my friends just bought a axle from that guy also.

bruteman if u wanna sale ur hl springs pm me

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man i think i will keep the springs I wish you would of let me know I got the back springs for 65.00 dollars at the mud nats

·
Registered
762 Posts
i tore up a boot not to long ago....i took the the joint all apart..cleaned it out really, installed new grease and its good as new!

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
**** thats cheap. if u find any cheap on on hl or something let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts