Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wantin new tires and tryin to decide between 28x10 front and 28x12 rear Gorilla Silverbacks or 29.5x10 front and 29.5x12 rear HL Outlaws. What's your opinion on this?

·
Administrator
15,423 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
^^ yeah my sister knows!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I like the Backs better....there almost the same size.

·
Team BS
396 Posts
the thread for the 30backs/31laws should provide the same answers basically. As far as performance. The only difference for you will be height/weight.
:agreed:

It will come down to personal preference. I've heard (don't know this from experience) that the 28" backs and 29.5" laws are very close to the same height. You're mudzillas pull pretty good but you will definetly be able to tell the difference with either tire that you're looking at. You're looking at a 50/50 on opinions around most places.

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
I'm wantin new tires and tryin to decide between 28x10 front and 28x12 rear Gorilla Silverbacks or 29.5x10 front and 29.5x12 rear HL Outlaws. What's your opinion on this?

Keaton you get showed up all the time by everyone in the hood with outlaws, why would you want anything else? :eek: J/K

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I knew you'd find this sooner or later! lol I've been pretty much set on the Laws just wanted a second opinion.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
I like the BIG BACKS!! Both will take you just about everywhere you wanna go anyways...

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
as said, both will get you through most any hole you wanna tackle.
I like my laws. I can vouch for them. I have no experience with the bax.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is helpin me alot, thanks for the great info so far! I'm leanin towards the Laws, especially cuz i've found a great price.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
good deal. psot some pix when you get those meats mounted and let us know how you like them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will do! just waitin on the guy to call that's buyin my Mudzillas

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Hey man. Did you get up with JBoyGrizz? He may have already sold both sets, shipping would be crazy anyway.
I just put the 28 backs on mine, so far I like everything about them. They were not much shorter at all then my 29.5 laws I traded for them, not enough to worry about IMO. The backs get me everywhere the laws did, just some places I have to work a little bit harder. The backs seem to ride a bit better. Both are great IMO.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey man. Did you get up with JBoyGrizz? He may have already sold both sets, shipping would be crazy anyway.
I just put the 28 backs on mine, so far I like everything about them. They were not much shorter at all then my 29.5 laws I traded for them, not enough to worry about IMO. The backs get me everywhere the laws did, just some places I have to work a little bit harder. The backs seem to ride a bit better. Both are great IMO.
I have emailed him but no reply yet and thanks for the info man!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got the Laws! :rockn:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Where is the best place online to order laws at the best prices? Atvoutfitters is local and i wont have to pay shipping but still 740 for 29.5 anyone know of any cheaper?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
They are the cheapest I know of unless B&C can beat them. Contact "Brute650" on here

1 - 20 of 20 Posts