·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
this is a great thread P425

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.. I'll add the Term. info to it once we get some reviews from people.. there's a nice long thread about them but, just peoples guesses and opinions, no actual hard facts or reviews... so.. got to get that in here!

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
i just dont think the term should even classify with the two... JMO of course.

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree but...

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
i just really dont see it as a huge competitor in that class. more as a rad law competitor, JMO again. just the smooth ride and closeness of the tread lugs. but please give me some input to prove me wrong. i havent got a chance to be around or ride the tire so this is all based on assumption.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
a moto monster vs. back thread is gonna be like the pot calling the kettle black... lol

·
Registered
359 Posts
EDLs. Im curious to find out some more info about the terms.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
I figured SUPERATV themselves would do a writeup about them

·
Administrator
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No on the EDL's... And Agreed on the moto monster

Black mamba's... again, dont see them being a competitor.

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
not when seeing a big bore bike struggle with them like that grizz someone posted a vid up of... that sounded like the 400 before 4.0s and clutch work lugging to turn the 29.5s

·
Registered
359 Posts
No edls? i thought they were the cream of the crop for mud riders

·
Registered
479 Posts
SuperATV could send me a set of 29.5 Terms and I'll do a full honest write up and comparison. :D

·
Resident Kitty Expert
791 Posts
edls are too small. if they would make a bigger size it would be awesome. they are an excellent racing tire, especially when crushed. but they only make em in skinnies and that isnt a good thing for mud.

·
Registered
808 Posts
i had outlaws on my rubicon and i loved them now i have them on my brute and loved as well, never tried the backs but crom had them n he always broke something with them...

·
Registered
356 Posts
All right, I have decided on some new wheels and tires for the brute since the
RZR came along, have a good idea for the wheel I wanna run but unsure on off set, they will be 14x7's. Either a 5+2 or 4+3, dont know which will be better for what I'm gonna run, next issue is which tires?!? I have talked to so many people about tires that I've narrowed it down to two choices, 31" laws or monsters. Need some opinions guys and some insight on off set with these size tires.

I'd rather be riding instead I'm using tapatalk!

·
Registered
479 Posts
If you are worried about ride quality at all, 31s ride pretty smooth for a big aggressive mud tire. The Monsters look like they'd ride rough. I have s/w 31s on my Brute and I love them. I wouldnt mind trying a set of OL2s but I dont plan on buying any anytime soon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts