Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
I though about the ol2's but changed my mind pretty quick, I am not worried about the ride quality since the brute will mainly see mud since I got the Rzr. What off set wheels are you runnin Sanders? and how do the laws do climbing out of holes on the wet,slick hard pack?

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have no idea on offset. They are SS212s that I bought used for real cheap but they are all 6" wide.

They climb pretty good. I'd say the Terms probably climbed a little better but the 31s excel everywhere else where mud is concerned. The only person I know running Motos is on an XMR and I sit a bit higher than him so I make stuff look a little easier lol

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I have no idea on offset. They are SS212s that I bought used for real cheap but they are all 6" wide.

Those would be 4+2 offset.

KAWI RULES

·
Registered
32 Posts
I Agree with alot of you guys on this topic? The rumor down here in Miami, is that they call either or of these tires Axle breakers, I'm strongly leaning towards the Silverbacks? JMO....;)

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
added 29ol2's vs. 31's thread

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have NOT owned either tire just from what I have seen the ol2's and the backs are both great in the mud. Both are a proven tire that dig and clean out well with a good bike powering them..I think it is based upon looks.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I just sold a set of all skinny 29.5 OL2s, i literally took them on one ride and then came back home and put my 31s back on and stuck the OL2s on craigslist the same night. IMO they dig bad...they pull good if theres anything for them to grab hold of, but i didnt like them in sandy bottom water or in swampy mud. And the 44lb OL2 skinnies were very noticably heavier up front compared to my 38lb 31 skinnies...it seemed like my throttle response got cut in half in thick mud with the OL2s (and i have a cv tech primary clutch).
In short, i just didnt see any advantage for the Ol2 over the 31s other than just the more aggressive look.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've never had outlaws so can't say anything about them other than il probly try the 28s next bt I recently bought 28 backs and so far I can't complain they pull very well and My 500 turns them great till I get into the thick peanut butter mud so I'm fixn to get a qsc clutch kit and I should be good to go and to me they don't ride as ruff as a lot of people say IMO so to me they're great and look mean as all get out

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ive never owned a set of laws, but theres guys in our crew who are a firm believer in em but im a believer in terms. The ride smooth and when it comes time to the "dirty work" hands down they do awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
15,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
^ I'd still really like to try a set of 28's on the teryx. Or 27's if they would make them.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Prefect thread to post this in I have newer 29.5 ol2 skinnies and can trade straight up for brand new 32" terms, any thoughts?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts