Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am under the impression that the Power Commander controller is the best chip for the full Muzzy exhaust. Is this true or is there something better? I just got an 09 750bf and I really need it to kick butt in the deep stuff. I have the Muzzy system already so I comitted there. Also, can I also put in like a timing chip?

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Power commander 3 is the best....

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
PCIII, The timing chip your talking about, are you referring to the Timing Module that advances your timing under 10 mph?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes that must be it. is it worth the money? Thanks for the info on pc III that'll be my first step.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
The PCIII from dynojet is THE BEST EFI controller hands down. It's the most tuneable device available for the brute.

You can tune each cylinder independently.

·
Registered
210 Posts
yes that must be it. is it worth the money? Thanks for the info on pc III that'll be my first step.
I'm told it kills all the low end lag the brute has. That's what an engine builder told me.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
yeah the holeshot module is suppose to. ill be orderin one after Nats sometime, so ill let yall know how it works. im gonna tune mine first then put it on so i cna see all the differences that each does.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
dang waiting get er done.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok wow. great information. just one thing tho. My Kawi is an 09 and they don't list for 09 so I phoned dyno jet and they said they have a new module they are working on. Instead of buttons the new one is going to be programmed with a potentiometer(dial). So now I guess my question is the 09 kawi 750bf efi engine is it any different from the 08's to a point where the pc III might not work? It doesn't make sense that it wouldn't work but I just don't know. I tried foning lotsa peeps but I have way better luck with you guys. Seems you guys know much more than the dealers and mechanics that I talk to

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
you would be surprised at how little some dealers and even the techs know about the machines the sell/repair.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts