Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellow mudinmyblood users. I have a 09 650 brute and i want to get better tires but not sure what to get what do you think the pros and cons of the Maxxis Bighorns vs. ITP mudlite XL's?? Can yall please help me. I go everywhere on my atv and im new so not really sure what to do Thanx.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Hey bro. Welcome to the forum!
First and foremost what type of riding will you mainly be doing?
Mud, trails, sandy creeks, dirt roads?

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
If you do %90+ trail riding then the bighorns are a perfect choice. If you like to play in the mud, say, %75 trail %25 mud, then something like the XL's or Bugs or MST's or Zilla's are going to be a better chioce.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

What type of riding will you be doing?Do you ride on a lot of pavement?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ride on 55% trails 40 % mud and 5% pavement but i did go with the mudlites they are pretty cool so far. even tho today i was trying to go up this old dried up waterfall and i tipped it over to the right and i sprang my ankle. o well least i cant say i didnt try it right!! lol got to get it better tho cuz me and my buds are supposed to go riding sunday. hopefully i can go thanx tho but id still like sum input on if i made a good choice

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
They're a good light trail tire. You did alright considering your riding terrain.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
as they say:

:showpics:

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Rain?

:showpics:

:bigok:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts