Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Blinkers/Turn signals problem on my '07 Brute Force 750.

Hello.

I own a '07 Brute Force 750 4x4i.
This ATV was given to me by my uncle and there is a problem with blinkers.
I'd appreciate if someone could write here the circuit from switch to the blinkers(for ex. switch - 12V relay that can be see on the picture - dashboard blinker marking - etc,etc, all the way to the lights.). I need to know if there is another relay anywhere in between. My father, who is not familiar with atv's, but knows alot about cars and stuff, commented that there can be seen a few places that had been soldered, which definately weren't there in stock. The soldering should be seen on the attached pictures. We took things a little of the wiring apart, checked the relay, which still clicked, like its supposed to, but the plastic was a little melt on the side. The whole circuit that was negative, so there has to be another relay somewhere. We took 2 of the relay's wires, the + and - one, carefully pushed them together and there was a sparc inbetween those 2, which indicates that there is a short in the circuit.

So my main wish is, that someone who has a stock '07 BF750 could type me the circuit that goes from the switch to the blinkers. Also, I didn't mention that the indicators on the dashboard don't work aswell.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not aftermarket

Lets see if someone in this forum has a similar atv. Should i cap a few more pics of the atv itsself? i mean the turn signals. The front blinkers look pretty stock, not done aftermarket.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I agree with NMK, none of US Brutes came stock with turn signals. Unless it was made for a foreign market, they are aftermarket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts