Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the problem i snorkled out my bike so i can do water whillies and every time the front of the bike goes in the water it bogs down and most times dies out in the water... I know dielectric grease... i already did all that.. the only thing that is in the front og the bike is the spark plug and coil pack what can i do to solve this problem it is urgent i am tired of dying out in the water its imberising thanks [email protected]!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i hate to keep asking but i want to make sure to get it right before i go out and ride again and make a fool of myself.... the end with the spark plug wire or the little 14 gage wires going in the other side of the coil pack or both and i use silicone right?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
the end with the 2 wires just cover that end all up glod it on there and then put dielectric grease in the plug boot. make sure to do both coils. its easier to take coils loose from the frame and let them hang put silicone on and let dry and rebolt them back in place

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks, ill try that..... hopefuly it will work, if not im just going to sell it and get a brute force or grizzly, lmao...:doh:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what about the conections to my fuel injection should i just dilectric grease the conection or also silicone the back of the conections so water dont get in ?:aargh4:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Ive only dielectric greased mine and no problems (knocks on wood)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey thanks alot i syloconed the crap out of it and it seems to be working great now took it out to 90 this weekend and it went thru all the water i wanted it to, it was tore up out at 90 this weekend thanks again for your help!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
go wood butcher :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts