Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of brand new not even out of the box costa del mar i will do for 180shipped they are the brown/tortoise with green polarized lens pm me if interested only reaosn im getting rid of them is because i ahve the exact same pair and my mom got me these without knowing i had em and dont need 2 pair

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
I wore Oakleys, Arnettes, Raybans and others for a long time until a friend turned me on to the polarized Costa's one day while fishing, I bought a pair the following week and have never looked back that was about 5 years ago. They are definetly top of the line glasses I'd buy em but I've got 2 pairs myself, good luck on your sale.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Not really interested because I have a pair already but you might want to post which ones. I think they make around 30 different styles.

As far as I am concerned costas are the only sunglasses I will ever wear again if I can help it they have awesome lenses and are extremely comfortable.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't believe I didn't even put the model down lol they are brand stringers with the glass lens sry about that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts