418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have to quit riding for awhile every time I ride I break something

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Ouch!!

You going back with stock or Gorilla/Turner.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Me and you seem to have the same riding habits!!! LOL

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No The only damage seems to be the boot right rear and left front ordered new boots axle feels good Im keeping my fingers crossed this was all my fault I built this bike for the mud not riding the roads highway miles is bad

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Oh OK. I thought you broke the axles.

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no its not broke luckly my buddy was ridin behind me and seen it smokin stoped right there and waited for him to get back with the truck

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok update Me and a buddy just finished putting 2 new cv axle boots on the one in the pic above cage is alittle stiff but it will last for awhile if anyone is planning on doing this the aftermarket boot I bought did not fit real good the oem which was about 20 dollars higher fit real good the aftermarket one was real loose fitting .

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
what was the aftermarket one you bought? you sure it wasnt for a gorilla axle? that may explain the loose to fit around the larger shaft

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no it was for an oem axle I throw the box away I will let you guys no later on what brand it was any one no where I can get that cage and bearing at ??

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i use the universal at autozone. cheap, very pliable and fits perfectly (when cut to the right size)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts