Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i have just a few parts for sale. I am willing to ship at buyers expense. Please contact me for prices on parts and shipping please. I can also answer any questions you have about the parts I have for sale. Pics are if actual parts for sale. These parts are cross loaded and will delete or make a note of parts as they sell. Parts are all sold individually. I can combine shipping if multiple parts are wanted. Parts are all located in Quebec Canada. I can take more pics if needed btw. Sorry pics are not the best due to lighting but feel free to ask for anything.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Breakdown of a few parts are as follows. Both left and right front upper and lower a-arms with spindles. Both front brake rotors and hubs. Both front cv axles. Hand brake for rear and master cyl brake. Complete dash. Front diff clutch pack and cage and shims
and washer and cam plate . Complete ring gear assembly with spider gears for front diff. Front diff center case. Diff lock cable lever and spring for front diff.front prop shaft and coupler.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts