Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:bigeyes: No more Baby Poo Poo Green or Hunter Green BRUTE for me – CHANGING COLORS.
Pics speak for themselves - I need the room in my garage and don’t plan on using them. They are literally just sitting on my bike right now to take the pics (NOT BOLTED ON). All in good shape (not perfect, but who's is?). They don’t appear to have ANY snorkel holes or anything-funky cutting or anything done to them.
X1 Front Fender, X1 Rear Fender, X2 side panels, plus other pieces as mentioned below. There is a small crack on the left front fender that had been repaired pretty well (although Id personally redo it with some black micro zip-ties wraps, which I have and can provide - see pic) The crack dosent go all the way across - just about a 4" area. Also one mysterious small 1" dia hole in left rear fender (I just plug it with a solid rubber grommet unless you have a use for it). Only missing the small front instrument cover ($13) - otherwise fully complete Brute re-skin. Also includes both large right and left foot / floor boards in decent shape and black plastic "cargo net holders" (only) for front fenders (no nets) - these appear to have been drilled for some oddball non MIMB snorkeling holes could easily be covered with "something" (thin aluminum diamond plate would look uber cool).
No other black plastic or trim pieces or screws included.

Look at the pics carefully - what you see is what you get. I’m in North Sarasota so local pick-up is obviously the best bet but I can meet somewhere CLOSE in the Tri-County Area around Sarasota.......NO SHIPPING - I tried shipping the Poo Green ones and it turned into a nightmare.....

$100 O.B.O. for all - EVERYTHING - just come get them! - First come, first serve!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More pics available if needed for specific areas......

·
Registered
69 Posts
i would be interested in the foot boards if your willing to seperate.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nobody needs plastics? C'mon - Ill make someone a killer deal - just come get 'em.

MADBRUTE - The floor boards are the one thing I may need to hang on to (temporarily) as they are the ONE thing that is on back order from my "re-skin" order. I can let them go in about a week though.....

Make me an offer peeps! I need them out of my micro garage / man cave!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts