Mud in My Blood Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Broke my speed sensor on today’s ride the bike is stuck in 4wd and the check engine light is on. is this a result of the speed sensor or should I expect more issues the. Just the speed sensor. Thanks for any help in advance.

· Registered
1 Posts
Broke my speed sensor on today’s ride the bike is stuck in 4wd and the check engine light is on. is this a result of the speed sensor or should I expect more issues the. Just the speed sensor. Thanks for any help in advance.
Was the broken speed sensor your problem? Im having a similar issue except mine won’t go into 4x4 I have a check engine light and an eps light while looking the bike over I noticed my speed sensor was in 2 pieces so I replaced it but on start up lights are still on and still no 4x4 please help

· Registered
1 Posts
Just replace the speed sensor. That should do it.
Yes, at least it worked for me. I was getting errors that the light bulbs from the headlights are burned, even though the bulbs were working correctly. I went to a car repair shop, and they said the sensor was broken. I accidentally broke the sensor on the right headlight when I installed the LED light bulbs I have t from https://www.vont.com/product/smart-strip-lights-led-strip-lights/. I am very happy that the problem was in the sensor, not something else because it is cheap and easy to replace.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts