Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO, I'm running a maroon primary & black secondary, with 26x12 MST's... I got everything buttoned up tonight, and rode it thru the parking lot. Not enough room here to actually check it out, but I did stab it once rolling about 7mph and it pulled up to 25 really quick and strong, had to let off b/c of a stop sign.. haha.. I hope to get to test it out this weekend!

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Sweet.... How much does that change stall on the Kawi's??

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not spose to change it much at all. Suppose to be very little stall. Didnt feel like it had any really.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Finally got my almond secondary in today polaris and they got it right this time so im gonna be testing out the clutches this weekend cant wait

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:rockn: nice!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
yeah tell me bout it. Whats the black secondary gonna help out with.

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just geting back down for the smaller tires, its basically the same as stock secondary, made by EPI. The numbers on it are basically the same just a little bit different.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Finally got my almond secondary in today polaris and they got it right this time so im gonna be testing out the clutches this weekend cant wait
where you gonna be riding?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Im not sure right now might head on down to eutaw we got a ride coming up on the 7 of febuary and im gonna go down and help te guys putting it on build a bridge.Phreebsd you wouldnt be intrested in going riding with us would you

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
oh i couldn't make it.
I'd like to ride with everyone before i die though :D
I was just wondering where you ride around the tuscaloosa area. I'm told there's nowhere to ride except some creek out highway 216?
i'm sure there has to be somewhere to ride .

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey brock if ya'll need help w/ the bridge hollar I dont have many tools but I do have 2 hands and a brute!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
I got ya thats bout all im gonna have to. But phreebsd we call that creek brookwood and its some of the best riding around here thats where we go just about every weekend and never gets old

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
yeah that's it brookwood.
If I ever drag the brute to your town that's where i wanna go.
I love riding the creeks.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Brookwood, vance.

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ :thinking: Are you from this area ;)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Yea, I'm from Birmingham. Well Center Point to be exact. Played football at Southern Miss so I made the drive from Hattiesburg to the ham more times than I can remember. My family still lives there and I also have a hunting camp at the tip of Perry county just below Bibb. So I travel through there alot.

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nice!!! Hit us up someetime when you are in town we'll go to hooters in Pelham and watch, I mean stare at............, I mean, eat some wings. ;)

hehe.... HOOTERS...... :D

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
If I had to guess there's some talent at that Hooters.... I was at a Hooters in Orlando and honest to god I think I broke my neck. The best looking girl I've seen at any other Hooters was the worst looking one there.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Will hit yall up for sure when I'm around. Most of the time I'm there during hunting season and for holidays. Turkey season is around the corner and I will be up then for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts