Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some vids of after it got dark we have some more coming of when it was still daylight outside but there are on another camera.

Me vs 450r This was the only one that was giving me problems. he had slicks, strapped down front end, pipe, and supposedly stock motor. me running mods in sig with stock primary with pink spring and stock secondary spring.

Almost30s VS XP

should have the one from earlier that day up this afternoon

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
SO who won?? Its hard to tell who is who..

·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
looks like ALMOST30 was in the front quite a bit....

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i have the red outer lights and he has green outer on the green brute. also you can tell the xp by the yellowish headlights me and almost had HID

the more i think about it the more i think the gas i got before i went was kinda bad. I know in my truck my fuel millage will drop a few MPG using there gas and then the farther into the night it went it felts like mine wasnt launching as hard. at first i could barely keep the front end down and then all of a sudden i had no real problems taking off. may have to add some sea foam and octane booster to this tank until i can get some good gas

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some more vids

all 3 of us

all of these were when i couldnt keep the front end down that top ones were after about hour into racing

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Is the XP stock?

Good job getting the vids. I enjoyed watching them.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes his is stock so it will be a force to be reckon with if it responds to exhaust and programmer like the brute

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Look like he was hanging pretty good to be stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts