Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just sitting here looking at a spider(right before i SMASHED it), and now i'm itching just thinking about it! anybody else do this or is it just me???:dunno:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Man those think give me chills. I hunt a lot and there is no worst feeling than running into a web in the mornings. I wake every creature in the woods up trying to get the things off me. :eek:

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Those woods spiders are the worst in the summer........ crusin down a trail and then RIGHT IN YOUR FACE! Big as a half dollar.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
those are orb weavers. they're ALL at thee creek if u cut off in the woods.
Kinda funny how they're all thru there right at FACE LEVEL! :greatgooglymoogly:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spiders just freak me out! the guy in the front usually always eats spider webs! haha

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
lol i hate spiders too and frogs i can step on a snake which i have no problems slithered away a frog jumped on my arm from lifting this plant out of a pot and needless to say the plant died, it was destroyed flowers broke off and everything due to me throwing it

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I generally don't kill them unless it is a poisonous spider like a Black Widow or Brown Recluse.I'll kill most of them. Same with snakes. I just let them be unless is a poisonous snake close to my house. Don't want the kids around those if i can help it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like frogs, snakes don't bother me, spiders freak me out a little, because I don't care what you say they're gonna attack, but they don't give me chills. Now ticks they are what I hate the most,:no: my stomach gets knots just thinkin about em. I'd pick a spider over a tick any day!

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
I have had tick fever 4 times and bit by a brown recluse once and it sucks ,i kill em all.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
May not be the deadly, but has the biggest fear factor for me.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
yep there's one right there! orb weaver!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
whoever that hand belongs to is NUTS!!! I'm with yall on the ticks and snakes too, i'm kill'em all if possible. They say chicken snakes won't hurt you but you know what, if it don't have a chicken in its mouth I consider it a water moc and they all die:AR15firing:

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Those Banana Spiders are really common around here...freak me out!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts