Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help. I bought a used kawasaki 750 brute force. It's been tuned and has a muzzy exhaust with snorkels. It has 27 tires on it. Looking for different color primary and secondary springs. This quad leaves to hard. Has to big of a stall on take off. Almost flips the bike. I would like to tame it down a little. It has a orange primary spring with a grey line going across it and a green spring with a brown line going with the spring on the secondary. Not sure what's in-between stock and these springs. I like to trail ride but also like mud and climbing.

·
Administrator
15,514 Posts
Honestly going back to stock springs would be sufficient for that set up. But if you wan't a little more umph then a stock primary, with an almond EPI secondary would probably be the best set up, in my opinion.

Reactions: SparkyPrep

·
Registered
630 Posts
Did you check belt deflection a loose belt will also cause a high engagement speed and a loss of top end speed

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did you check belt deflection a loose belt will also cause a high engagement speed and a loss of top end speed
Thanks. I will double check the deflection. A shop where I am at told me to leave in the green secondary in and ordered me another orange spring with a light grey stripe on it. The spring that was in there was orange with dark blue strip or dark grey. Will try out this weekend. I am thinking I might need a almond or Marron.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like some pretty aggressive springs in there. That's when stuff starts breaking
Yup. It was a orange spring with ether dark grey strip or dark blue. Going to try a orange with light grey stripe. Will see!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup. It was a orange spring with ether dark grey strip or dark blue. Going to try a orange with light grey stripe. Will see!!!
What color strip would you say this is? Do you know who makes this spring?

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm not sure who makes that one?epi has solid colors no strips i believe.
Looks like some shade of orange?
I think there is a spring chart on the forum somewhere. With the colors from mild to wild

·
Registered
284 Posts

Think this is it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts