Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I'm running EPI's Maroon primary and black secondary w/ 26x12 MST's on all 4. I was very very very happy with performance on the trails today, and playing around in the open sandy area we played in. You can hammer it and it just pulls and keeps pulling steady through the throttle. I found out you can get her rolling about 15 and nail it and she will throw the front end up no problems! The stall is almost not there at all w/ the maroon. Cant hardly feel it. I really like this set up. It's great!

Now, to the bad part, she tops out at 61. And I mean stops at 61 no flashing to 62 and back or bouncing I mean hits 61 and then thats just it. no more.

Other than that I love it. It rides exactly like I want it to on the trails.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Got to admit its hard to keep the front wheels down when on pavement almost ricicolous

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
hahaha is that a hint!

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ouch.............. :(

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got to admit its hard to keep the front wheels down when on pavement almost ricicolous
haha.. yep.. Brock will tell ya... I nailed it on the pavement and she bout through me off...

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
yep i was right beside him and all i saw was tires shoot straight up i thought i was gonna look back and he was gonna be on the ground.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
man if that's the case I need me some FCP. cause right now mine is lacking. Not sure why..

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL thats funny^^

Polaris did it pull hard to 61 then fall flat?
yep... pulled and pulled and pulled then just stoped. Hit 61 and that was it. Might be time to call VFJ now... ;)

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Yeah that might help a bit before i got the stage 3 i was around 57 and the other day i got it up to bout 61 62 with the 28 mudlights so i was pretty pleased

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Didnt get too dirty...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
yeah maybe if we had done a little more riding than talking we could have got her looking good

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
278 Posts
Im very close to getting the 28" Zillas and im thinking about going with the green or lime green secondary. In going with a green will i loose much more top speed then what you have?? Also, since the Zillas are so much lighter than many 28" do you think i will need to go all the way up to green?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I just got done with my almond secondary, My one trip up the road and back I hit 60 both ways with 28" zillas. I cant believe the noticible difference it has on low end. :rockn:
I never had problems wheeliing before but now its just crazy.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
The almond is plenty for the 28 Zillas. I had the green and it was a bit of over kill.

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
you got to 60? dang I should def. be able to get more than 61 then..................

1 - 20 of 26 Posts