Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just a epi sport elv kit it came with red and maroon spring for primary , almound for sec and 54g weights i am 28 outlaws i have it pipe dyno jet copper head box k&n not sure if i should change weights and what spring to run for primary

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Should have saved the cash and just bought a lime green secondary for $30 shipped. That would have done you plenty with 28's. As far as the weights. It's not necessary. You kind of still don't have a good kit for 28's. The red would be too much in my opinion. I would send it back if at all possible if they will take it and get a lime secondary. Other's may have a different opinion, but that is mine.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I like the stock weights over the lighter ones personally. The maroon and almond will do you a better job then the stock springs for sure, but the almond is still on the light side for those tires.

I run the maroon in mine and love it.It has very little stall.close to stock but a much better shift out. If you want some stall install the red primary instead of the maroon.

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
I misread what the springs were going to, but all in all the kits are too expensive than just buying the one spring you need.

·
Banned
384 Posts
I hate EPI kits.... They are way to expensive and most of the time you wind up trading or selling the springs just to get the bike settup the way you like it. I too fell into this trap. Green secondary would have been the place to start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts