Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey everybody, new to the forum. I have a brute force 750 and two prairie 360's. My 08 360 4x4's clutch has been messing up for the past 5 or 6 months. After you put it in gear you have to rev the engine about half throttle for it to engage. I am running a set of 27" mudlites on it and no clutchwork has been done to it. any idea's?

·
Registered
151 Posts
ok guys clutch is shipped out im hoping for big things!! stage 3 w spider mod here we come!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Got my springs in today. A tyrex belt also. What a difference. Thank you John for the great customer service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I am searching for a downloadable sheet for clutch work from vfj. I saw one on here or his site and now cant find it???? Sending clutch tues april 8th. Anybody direct me where to look?Thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
johns working on my clutch right now stage 3 spider mod should have it Friday cant wait

·
Registered
187 Posts
What exactly is a spider mod?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I believe it changes the spider from a pre-2008 spider part #49050-1081 to a 2008 and up part #49050-0010 that may be a thicker part in pad area. It costs $82.98 with occasional free shipping on www.bikebandit.com

Drop in part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Chopermech. Are you saying that spider part will do what vforces mod does?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
151 Posts
He adds a spring. He also machines the sheaves to a single angle. The belt will eventually groove the sheave again however, since it is just soft casting, so I have been looking into hard anodizing mine. His springs will add some stall also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
John, Question??? If i have the #1 and #3 Springs how much am i looking at price wise; for the Spider Mod, clutch work? I have a 2011 BF Fuel Injected, with 30 inch Silverbacks, HMF Exhaust, CDI... and what do you do? Would I send you my Primary?

·
7,348 Posts
John, Question??? If i have the #1 and #3 Springs how much am i looking at price wise; for the Spider Mod, clutch work? I have a 2011 BF Fuel Injected, with 30 inch Silverbacks, HMF Exhaust, CDI... and what do you do? Would I send you my Primary?
Best to email John directly. Here is his email address:

[email protected]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks dude...

·
Registered
72 Posts

John is the Man. Yes, you send in the primary. He is very helpful but busy. Sometimes it may be a day or two before he gets back to you.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts