Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be arriving at Red Creek on Friday the 15th of May and leaving the 17th of May. I would like to know if anyone could make it. We are going to have at least 4 or 5 bikes with us and would like to meet some of the MIMB family. If you are interested let me know and we will look out for you. PM me and I give you my number. Dont know when will be the next time we will be able to make it to a ride as I am at work most of the rides that are passing around the forum. I think we are going to go on a ride every time i am home. I am working 28 days on and 14 days off right now. I will keep you guys posted as to when and where we will be.
:rockn:

·
KAJUN MUD SLINGERS
88 Posts
i believe i will be available then let me check my schedule

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Man I wish I could but I'll be right int he middle moving into this house. Ya'll be sure to get some good pics!

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just found out that we will have about 10 bikes with us from people around the house.

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and looks like 2 campers

·
KAJUN MUD SLINGERS
88 Posts
i am siked for this ride

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well we are up to +-30 bikes coming with us so far. Most of them are not members of MIMB yet but we will spread the word as we have all the shirts and decals...

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
:rockn: Think I am gonna be home :rockn:That would be great

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
well we are up to +-30 bikes coming with us so far. Most of them are not members of MIMB yet but we will spread the word as we have all the shirts and decals...
bring em on brotha. they more the better.
if they are friends of yours, then are friends of ours :)

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the 5 of us in my family and my nephew all have shirts we are going to wear them all weekend so we may even get others that are not with us in on this action.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gonna try and make it, and sport the shirt! Great job on the MIMB swag btw

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rockn:

·
KAJUN MUD SLINGERS
88 Posts
:flames:

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Ryan now that you got your bike cant wait to see it in action. We have alot of work to do when I get home.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
:rockn:Lookin like i will be able to make it:rockn::rockn:

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet.:rockn:

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:rockn:Lookin like i will be able to make it:rockn::rockn:
You make it home yet? I am ready to go riding. I had a long day today trying to get my lift off of my nephew's bike. I will have my snorks on my bike before we go. here there is some big holes out there.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
:aargh4::aargh4: I amm still workin!!!! :aargh4::aargh4: Next time I will be there man If i Have to quit my job

·
Registered
317 Posts
Looks like we're going to make it and bring a couple with us. That is IF Brandon doesn't get a job this week and have to start on Saturday, which isn't likely. We're trying to leave the kids this ride. Wish us luck on that one!

Donna

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts