Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have some 28 outlaws, 12.5s for the back, 10s fo rth erear, do I need spacers if running stock rims? If so, how big?

And also, on my front shocks, I have one that is way stiff and one that is way loose, yet they are on the same setting, so is one broke? They are on factory setting yet. Im guessing one is busted :stooges:

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
not sure about spacers but yes one of your shocks is busted look for signs of oil leaking out of them usually happens from jumping but it could have happened from high speed wheelie drops

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suck at doing wheelies, maybe its the jumping, but dang, that sucks

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
you ride a brute how can you suck at wheelies:haha:all you gotta do is stab the throttle:haha: get you a set of elka's and jump away my friend you wont bust them for sure

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, Ik thats all it takes, but they dont last too long, and I definately dont come down easy, lol, oh well. And if I had the money, I still wouldnt buy elkas, lol. WAY too much money.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
yeah i know they are high and unless you are cross country racing you will not really see a benifit from them .

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
For what a set of elka's cost You could just buy a used mx quad for jumping :haha: Just sayin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts