Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought i would share for who have not seen. Ordered one last night pretty much do anything ya want as long as it will fit. His Email addy is [email protected] . Great guy to deal with and reasonable price.
This the one i am getting made

Color and some work he has done.

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
I've got one of the mass produced ones off ebay. 750 VTwin I think is what mine says.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
my dad is a machinist so he's building me one that is a pistol grip.. have pics in a few days hopefully

·
Team BS
757 Posts
we got the guy from ebay to make us some Team BS shift knobs. they look great and are priced right.

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This might be the same guy think it is. Just saw it on Kawie Riders and really hadnt seen anyone talk much about it. Thought i would let everyone be as excited as i. Been looking for a custom knob

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
Mark Wise had him do some a few years ago for SSB. They look pretty good as well.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
What is he charging to make the shift knobs?

·
RIDEN DURTY
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
21.95 for the knob
4.95 to ship it. what mine cost. Said it would be one the way tuesday morning

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i like the one with just the K on it for sure.

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
I just have the Gorilla one....I like it. Just goes with all the other Gorilla stuff I have on my bike...lol

·
Kajun Mud Slingers
1,616 Posts
I am going to have to get one...

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
here's mine

Attachments

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
went to my dad's today here are some pic's he still has to thread it and he's goin to put 750 v twin all the way threw it .....

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Cool!! definitely custom!

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Just emailed the guy and gonna see if he can make me a little sumpin sumpin....LMAO

·
Team BS
396 Posts
we got the guy from ebay to make us some Team BS shift knobs. they look great and are priced right.
This was the same guy we used and he is very good to work with. We told him what we were looking for and he sent me about 5 or 6 different ideas to pick from. This is the one we went with in the all polished.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
i would have put a team name in mine . but i'm a free agent so just went with the 750 v twin idea ....

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I just emailed the guy to see what he has already designed and if he has any pics or web site, soon as I hear back from him I will post his responce.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts