Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1861 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, guess ill start this thread back up too. had a pretty good day today. ate tons of good food and got some pretty good gifts at the office party. then jw and i went to the mall and walked around. got a couple more christmas presents. im likin the new forum a whole lot! kudos to yall bubba and steve! :rockn:

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
yeah might take a while to get this one back as long as the other! I'm sure we'll have it there in no time though!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I see you all brought my Dalily Buzz....I thought it was a good idea...keep all the BS in one location...LOL!! I like the new set up..

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
thanks matey!
Breakfast this morrning was summer sausage and ritz crackers :)
Man I love me some summer sausage!

If anyone has any trouble with anything here, PM me and I'll get it fixed for ya.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Good Morning.......

Congrats on the Admin status Steve!!!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Good Morning.......

Congrats on the Admin status Steve!!!
Steve has been a real big help the last few days, he's set up a lot of the custom fuctions on the forum. Including some of the cool ones like chat, and the youtube code for posting the video in the thread.... :rockn: go steve!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Well each member can customize there profile page, you can have a profile pic. thats different that your avatar, you can have photo albums, there's the chat room, and reputation points/Itrader which is like the feedback for sellers on ebay.... lots of cool little things.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i love vbulletin. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
polaris425: I DONT WANNA BE QUACK COLOR!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
bwahahaha. yeah he did that

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, he said it was "mud" color! lol yall need to make me a camoflauge color!!! im at work. last patient went back so ill be leavin in a little over an hour. jw is at work already. started his 12s today. only 4 of them tho then off for a week! yay!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
evening all

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
thanks alot for helping get in here phreebsd!!!, i dont know what the deal was!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well, am sittin here at work. All is quiet right now. Hope it stays that way. Kinda like it cause it's slow on graves, but sure don't like the hours. Would much rather be at home sleeping. Work 4 12s then off for 7, then come back and do 4 more 12s. Tryin to stay awake, and it's hard goin this evening.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I like slow quiet work as well. I can stay on the forums!! :rockn:
Man I forgot how good waffles were in the morning.
I had two with Blackburn's Butter Maple syrup. That's some good stuff there!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
gah im sittin at work so freakin bored! only 1.5 hrs left tho. i had grits at home then a doughnut at work. the office manager didnt leave me anything to do. when i leave here, gotta go buy a new chain for the motorcycle and go back to the eye doctor for a contact fitting. im finally beginning to get into the christmas spirit! i think im just really excited that jw and i will have almost a full week in t-town with no plans at all. this will be the first time in like 2 yrs. almost done with christmas shopping. just gotta get jw's parents and 2 dirty santa gifts.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I still got to get 2 more gifts!!! I'm going to stop and get dad's this afternoon on the way to their house.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what did you decide to get him? i gotta figure out what to get for the dirty santa

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
Ima just stop and get him a card to BPS. So he can go buy whatever hunting stuff he needs.

1 - 20 of 1861 Posts