Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1866 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I bet that didn't feel good it hurts like crazy just getting a nat in your eye hope it wasn't a hot shaving almost looks like burnt your eye

·
Registered
103 Posts
I know how you feel my dads a welder and I learn right quick to wear some safety glasses helping him he would be talking to you the just out of nowhere start grinding on something and cover me with it I think he would see if he could burn my shirt up for the fun of it lol

·
Registered
365 Posts
I was wearing glasses when I was drilling but later when I went to install the bolts I wasn't, I was on my back, and one of the shavings fell in my eye. I thought I flushed it all out but days later it got to hurting real bad.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yea that sucks the only bright side is your eyes heal really fast

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Yea that does suck I scratched my cornea twice once riding then the second time breaking off a branch for fire wood. It was heaven when the put the numbing drops in then a clear contact.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Found out I made the cut for chief! Other branches that is e-7. Now the waiting game begins until I actually make it. It's about a $500/month raise!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something more productive.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You just found out today! The active duty results have been out for weeks, I'm still waiting for the FTS results to come out to see if I made it. Big CONGRATS though. What is your rate?

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
Nice!

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone5

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
Found out I made the cut for chief! Other branches that is e-7. Now the waiting game begins until I actually make it. It's about a $500/month raise!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something more productive.
good deal ,i made e6 but lost flight pay an had to take on a platoon , so i had a little infraction to get back to e5 with flight pay an no idiots to worry with

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
I'm trying to track down a non-working graph on my boat. GPS and map works but the sonar doesnt... Transducer is apparently working though as I can hear it ticking when I cut it on. Graph just sits blank though.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
You just found out today! The active duty results have been out for weeks, I'm still waiting for the FTS results to come out to see if I made it. Big CONGRATS though. What is your rate?
Lol our cuts came out Friday. I'm active duty coast guard rate of machinery technician

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
Congrats! We'll need pictures.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
that happens... but you got pretty close so that's cool. now, you can officially post in the "significant others" thread.

1821 - 1840 of 1866 Posts