Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1841 - 1860 of 1866 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Congrats bro!!!!

RACK DEEP BOYZ EXTREME ATV/SXS CLUB

"GO BIG OR GO HOME"
Ha thanks man, i should of txted u and jon but i figured yall would see it on here :)

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

that happens... but you got pretty close so that's cool. now, you can officially post in the "significant others" thread.
Haha yea thanks and i guess ill have to make my way over there now

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Ha thanks man, i should of txted u and jon but i figured yall would see it on here :)

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

Haha yea thanks and i guess ill have to make my way over there now
Yup no txt. U plug lol

RACK DEEP BOYZ EXTREME ATV/SXS CLUB

"GO BIG OR GO HOME"

·
Registered
58 Posts
Went riding this past Sat. Durhamtown here in Georgia. What a great place, smooth trails, mud and swamp.

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
So I'm at the gas station the other day when guy behind me comes up and asks what mudinmyblood.com is (I have the sticker on my window). When I explained he laughed and said it was a great name. It sounds like another Albertan may be checking the site out soon.

I have to admit I love the name.

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
lol... I just wish it was as widely known as it use to be... but when you don't keep up with the ever changing game, that's what happens.

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
I've noticed alot of the Ole timers including myself are not on here as much as they were in the past I try to visit everyday to just scan the site but the 4wd conversions an custom clutches are keeping me busy these days

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
I've noticed alot of the Ole timers including myself are not on here as much as they were in the past I try to visit everyday to just scan the site but the 4wd conversions an custom clutches are keeping me busy these days
That's a good thing :rockn: busy = business.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Yea when Jon and Steve ran this it was great and we stayed active, ever since I'm lucky to check it out once a week if that and hardly ever post anymore

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
It's b/c we quit doing all the contests. And quit posting about stuff we were fixing. If someone would come back and start posting new how to's and stuff about newer machines, it would get busy again.

Posted via TapaTalk for iPhone6

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
That's how I got the MIMB sticker :biggrin:

Maybe put little teasers on the MIMB FB page with a link to here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
:rockn: Hmmm, looks like there's some pot stirring needed. :rockn:

·
Backwoodz Boggerz
1,580 Posts
i think alot of the brute force newbies couldnt stand the maintance required to keep the brutes going .so they went to the dark side an with most of the canned hams i have know spend most of their life in the shop they have nothing to talk about except the outrages repair bills they are running up

·
7,482 Posts
i think alot of the brute force newbies couldnt stand the maintance required to keep the brutes going .so they went to the dark side an with most of the canned hams i have know spend most of their life in the shop they have nothing to talk about except the outrages repair bills they are running up
That's why I can't understand their reasoning. If they were so abusive to a Brute to cause it to need expensive repairs,..what the hell were they thinking going to Can Am? Of course there are those that are "operators" that do understand what's going on and they don't have the same issues as others. Maybe that's what these newbies to ATVs are reading about...lol

·
Administrator
15,500 Posts
I think the FAD (I hate to call it that but...) has faded some. It's gotten to the point where to keep up with the big boys you better be pulling down 6 figures a year, and be ready to drop $20,000-$25,000 on a buggy build. Or more.

I think at some point we'll see an influx of the little guys again.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Jon has a good point. The market now days is geared toward the big buck machines. Of course it was the same way in 04 when I bought my Brute. People said we were crazy to pay eight grand for a bike. But once they got a taste of it, bigger and faster was the way to go. I really can't bring myself to throw down the jack they want these days though. Especially when what is coming out of the showroom doesn't considerably out perform what I have in my garage now.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I rode a new 2015 Renegade 1000 with power steering. It is a nice soft ride, but the power steering was way too soft - it felt like the front tie rods are always loose - hard to get use to, and it did not seem to have the same fun ballsy punch as my older Brute. A stage 3 clutch mod and Elka shocks added to the Brute, and you would still be cheaper costs than a Rene or Outlander. I'm not a fan of plastic parts in the clutch that comes with can am.

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
Well I'm going to bug one of my buddies to help get my quads back in shape. If i don't get out and ride this year I'm going to sell them. I hate to do that because I whimper every time I see a trailer load of muddy quads go by.

i envy you guys who know your stuff. I'd like playing in the garage, but I only know enough to be dangerous. Other times I just lack the physical strength to do stuff. (yeah yeah whine, whine, whine - lol)

I'm on holidays this week so I drove out out to one of my favourite places. Seeing the playground got me smiling again.

·
7,482 Posts
I know the feeling D. I have two machines now and one got less then 100 miles on it last year and the other got all of about 400. Shameful. I either need to get ride'n, or sell this stuff.

·
MIMB Resident Mud Chick
1,129 Posts
I mentioned this to a friend who said I'd be crazy to sell them. They're paid for and I really do like riding. He promised to go out with me this year.....lots. Fingers crossed

1841 - 1860 of 1866 Posts