Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bro in law got a 09 brute and we debadged it today looks so much better then those horrible graphics that came on these 09's. now we just gotta get rid of the cake pans and stockers ;)

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
them cake pans rock! lightest rim ever!
I have mixed feelings about no stickers. I kinda like mine.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks so much cleaner to me with no stickers and alot easier to wash with a pressure washer

·
Resident Canuck!
180 Posts
I like a clean look, but the side of the air box (tank) needs something. I designed a sticker for mine to put on this spring. It's the mushroom head smilie face inside a saw blade. I do like the look of the fenders with out the stickers though. :)

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice bike

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
hah, ya think so? :D

that one has that nifty new timer dont it? :)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im just wondering when it will go off

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
I have to agree with you on the stock decal kit. It really doesn't do the machine justice at all. I bought my 09 in green so all I am going to do is throw on some monster energy decals in place of the stockers and hopefully it should spruce it up a bit

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
I like my stock stickers...well some of them anyways...Kinda brings all mine together with the new wheels...

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Not my taste, but you have to at least add your personal touch to it now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I like the graphics on mine, but it does look good w/o them

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
be honest with ya i like it alot better just clean looking and also easier to wash. did i say i like to be different then all the other brutes too hehe

·
Registered
101 Posts
i like my stock stickers. all i have is some stickers that say "the beast" kinda right below where my seat goes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts