everything else I allready had, tell me what you think...:rockn:

Explains About It:

Sound Clip:

Reactions: phreebsd

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
Pretty cool!!! :rockn:

Also, this forum has its own embedding feature, all you have to do is paste in the url and it automatically embeds the video for you ;) I fixed it in your thread so they show up.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that can you do it to my Stock Exhaust Thread for me Boss Man?

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
done! :rockn: Great videos usmc!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
pretty neat. i like to see people still usin old school stuff! now days everyone's usin the 6" pvc. here you've got room to stash screwdrivers still, lol.

·
Wilson Creek Riders
152 Posts
Those FAT MAX boxes are really sealed up good....
I been thinking of one, or maybe TWO of them to use just as a storage box.... I seen one submergedin abou 5 foot of water, for a few minutes, and was dry in there....

For 16, (I think the one I seen was just a bit bigger and ran about 25) ALOT better than the 200 for a storage box... AND it is pretty much waterproof... You cannot hardly find a waterproof cargo box, and it dang sure wont be under 200...

Cool setup man.. I like it...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea I like the idea of the audiopipe but what do you do when you want to tune your amp or fix something....and yes I like to be able to take my simple hand tools with me

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Not bad at all for under $70.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
thanks for the taking the time to video document and make a contribution to the community.
For that, I am grateful.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
any time any time, I am doing the tie rod fix video tomorrow....I have nothing else to do before I go to bootcamp so why not

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Ohh that sounds like a good one. What do yo use to capture these vids? Its very clear.
I when u get that vid done ill add it to the how-to section. Tie-rods is a vid we hadn't thoght about buy is much needed.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am using a Digitle Pic cam from Wal-Mart it was on sale for $100 so I had to get it. I have to get one every year cause I take them when I ride. Bad idea but I dont want to miss anything. I may do one on how I snorkled my bike also....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts