Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres our Red Nose Pit ( Dago ). Hes my buddy. Best dog i ever had.

Heres our Boston terrier ( Gizmo ). This little dude snores like a freight train. Check out the vid.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Haha that sounds like our Ms Puggy.
She's a tiny pug and she has sleep apnea!

We also have 2 chihuahua, tito and spud a poodle named chloe and toby who is a terrier.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah hes got sleep apnea too.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
poor ms puggy has stopped breathing several times at night
she's also had attacks during the night where we have to take her in the bathroom and get some steam going. she's fine after 10 minutes or so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm not going to even bother posting pics, I'm sure Sis will tear this thread up when she gets back on here. We do got two dogs, one yellow mutt with one blue eye and one brown eye, and one little black and white beagle that lives soley to drive me crazy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yes here are my babies! they are both mommy's boys! they play very well together.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
camo typically hides the big bones from bubba. then he forgets where he hid them. we find bones hidden randomly all over the house. its kinda a fun game lol

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cute dogs.

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
haha!! Thats hilarious!

Here's Sandy. She stayed w/ my parents when I moved to Alabama. Since she has the big backyard and all there. This apartment would never hold her!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Those bigger dogs can wack you good with their wagging tail!

·
Banned
384 Posts
We've got one little mutt rat dog (as I call it). It's name is Midnight because it'll wake you up at midnight barking at ..... well ... I don't know what the stupid dog is barking at. It just barks. We had a poodle that I swear that dog was the devil himself. :saevil:It was a one eared freak that was bipolar . It lost it's ear as a pup in a fight with the lawn mower. Crazy dog chased and barked at it every time you mowed the grass and finally one day he caught it. :chainsaw: That was a fun day. But the freak lived never to be the same again. One minute it would be happy and playing then the next minute the devil would appear. Snarling and growling like it was going to take a chunk out of you. Well, about a month ago it finally caught a car and I had the pleasure of putting that one eared freak devil dog out of my misery. :AR15firing:The only reason it was allowed to exist at my house so long was because the wife and kids loved it so much. Good thing for that dog I love them.

Midnights pretty cool thought(besides the wakeup calls) . We have allot of fun with her.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha that reminds me of a guy i know that named his dong Homicide. I asked why he named it Homicide and his reply was "Thats what it's gonna be one of these days when that dog catches one of those cars he's always chasing.....A Homicide!!" LMAO

·
Banned
384 Posts
hahahahahahaha What really pissed me off about the devil dog was the amount of money I had to shell out to the vet to save the demon from hells life after the lawnmower got through with him.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Please tell me you have pics of this dog :fingersx:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
here's my first two little buddies
Tito and Spud

·
Bayou Boys Offroad