Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done them on my brute and was seeing if there was any interest for maybe a how to if I get time or atleast some photos and a parts list.

They are MIMB style with a little bit of tweaking with all three uprights are intakes (1 for belt and 2 for airbox) and the belt exhaust is ran under the pod with spa hose.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
heck yeah bro! All variations are welcome to be documented and shared!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Yep post it up.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will be a little while before i have it all back together. Im going to take it back to flynt sometime in the next week or two to get the jetting corrected for the big gun. Dual snorks are the way to go if your needing more air I went from running 134 136 with a single 2" stock motor to running very lean with 146 150 with the dual 2" and FCP 801 and full big gun.

"MORE AIR + MORE GAS = MORE POWER"

·
Banned
384 Posts
I may decide to go to a dual intake snork on mine later. I'm planing on bigger cams and a exhaust swap later. I'll need it then...

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
Sounds good!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I have all the stuff to redo my air intake in 2-1/2 PVC .I just need to get off my lazy butt and do it.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i'm lazy too. :(
i still have a few patched drywall in here that needs painting.
been that way since the tornado last feb.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got back from flynts and I ended up having to run 165 dynojet in F/R and its still a hair lean on the top end but im not gonna spend that much time up there anyway.

green secondary + stock tires + FCP 801 = top speed of 55 in about 3 seconds then it pings off the stock rev limiter.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
That green is pretty long compared to stock. I figure its coil binding and not letting the secondary open all the way.

But i bet its a heck of a ride till 55:aargh4:

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah me and him did a few runs on mine and almost30s brute both on motor only from a rolling 10 and it was pretty even then my bike started pullin just slightly then bang rev limiter. So what I'm thinking of is changing secondary back to stock and run maroon or pink primary for a slight stall and if that doesn't work vfj stage 3 is on the way.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Keep us up to date on it.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
going back to stock spring gonna get you back to where you wanna be.

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Write up is in the how-to section. Its not the greatest but it should get the job done for anyone wanting dual airbox snorkles. Let me know what yall think

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
looks great! I gave you some props!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts