Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.. Ya'll get together here and plan it.. If some of us can make it we will come ride.. if not, ya'll just do it up right and have a good time :rockn:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I'm down!. 3 rides a year! take that wife!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Yes U in! You gettin US in!

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What would be central to most of ya'll? Doles? Somewhere closer to NC?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
im talking creek bottom!

·
Registered
415 Posts
What about CAW in SC? Just throwing that out there. VERY nice place to ride. They do make you wear helmets but the drinking policy last time i was there was " Dont ask don't tell".

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I figured drtytshirt would go he lives in east ga. I think there are a few others from that area. Maybe lilbigtonka can make it.

·
Registered
169 Posts
when you guys plannin on havin this? and where exacly is this place so i can mapquest it. idk how far it is from me. Brandon only lives bout hour from me so if he's healed up maybe we can ride tog. split cost of fuel.
and is this place always open or only during events?

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I'm down for were ever Ive been wanting to ride at CAW. busco is a good place but you have to ware helmets there and as far as drinking i think you can

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Its in south ga. It is located in worth county off of state route 32. It out in the middle of nowhere. U should be able to map quest Doles Ga & it will get u close or visit their website & they have directions on there

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
What about CAW in SC? Just throwing that out there. VERY nice place to ride. They do make you wear helmets but the drinking policy last time i was there was " Dont ask don't tell".

CAW is the NICE place.....kinda like a Resort IMO. I love it there....either one is fine with me. I can probably make this one.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts