Mud in My Blood Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Doles and Busco or great places to ride . Both have good trails but I think Busco has more . Doles has no R V hook ups but has the best hot water shower . The trails are away from the camp site unlike Busco which has motor cross tracks at the camp site DUST is very bad. I went to Busco last Nov and had a good time and meet some great people we have a ride planned for 3-26/28-2010 . The best time to go to Doles is when there is a big event like 4th of july or EAST COAST NATS. Hope to see you on the trails G.

·
Registered
733 Posts
i like Busco beach also. never been to the other ones though. you can pretty much do whatever you want at busco.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Busco is fine with me too. Does anyone have any dates in mind?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Doles and Busco or great places to ride . Both have good trails but I think Busco has more . Doles has no R V hook ups but has the best hot water shower . The trails are away from the camp site unlike Busco which has motor cross tracks at the camp site DUST is very bad. I went to Busco last Nov and had a good time and meet some great people we have a ride planned for 3-26/28-2010 . The best time to go to Doles is when there is a big event like 4th of july or EAST COAST NATS. Hope to see you on the trails G.
i like this idea

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G Strick

hopefully there will plenty of water. sounds good to me

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
So the question is has there been a date and time set yet?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
If I am healed up and back on my feet strong I will do everything in my power to make this one let's hope it is later on in the year lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
I could be down for this if I am recovered enough from my surgery!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Guess we need to get to thinking about setting a date in stone. That way lilbigtonka & thamule will be recovered & go from there. Later in the year is fine with me. That way it will be tolerable to sleep in a tent at night. Not a big fan of sweating while I sleep. Lol

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
I will be on this if I am not racing somewhere.

·
BLOWED UP
442 Posts
I have been wondering about a meet and greet, I just never come into this part of MIMB. I will pay more attention fom now on. I here the CAW is nice with cabins and all,but I do not really know about any of the ones mentioned.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Never been to CAW but we go to Buscoe often and always have a blast. An East Coast Ride would be cool, be a good chance to put a face to some of the names on here that help out so much with advice.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I would like to attend also! I'll put another vote in for Busco Beach, they've got a bit of everything there.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I agree, Busco would be great for me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
And me being from VA Busco is closer to me then Doles is lol. I'll be there the end of this month also, 26-28. A bunch of us off Busco's forum have a big group ride scheduled.

·
BLOWED UP
442 Posts
I just want to ride with some MIMB dudes. I kinda want to go west also. Busco at NC would be a haul for me but do able. Doles and CAW is cool. I want to do the main M&G in MS. and try the serpent. Lets make plans . Who is the coordinator?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
where is CAW? Busco would be a haul for me too. Lilbigtonka is like 6 or 7 hours south of me so it would be a haul for him too. I think Doles would be a good central spot for everyone.JMO

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
That would be a nice haul for me & ppl in florida. I'm 3 hours from drtytshirt

·
Registered
415 Posts
I see where you guys are coming from, but GA is a haul from some of us in NC also. Maybe we can all figure something out.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts