Mud in My Blood Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
stuck in a park ???????

if anyone makes it up here to northren ontario give me a message.i love to ride..we got more trails then you can ride and mud/swamp everywhere. 10 mile trails with so much mud that 32s are maxed out lol......we got it all sand, mud, water and rocks. all around assume place to ride...

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
if anyone makes it up her to northren ontario give me a message...we got more trails then you can ride and mud/swamp everywhere. 10 mile trails with so much mud that 32s are maxed out lol......we got it all sand, mud, water and rocks. all around assume place to ride...

they was talking about a northern M&G at one time. Ppl from canada & wisconsion

·
Registered
334 Posts
Let's plan it for the ECMN then. Since a lot of ppl will already be there.
Sounds like a plan to me, I should have my P650 running by then.:rockn:

·
Registered
98 Posts
anybody planning on meeting up at doles at the ECMN this year ?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I live in southern Indiana and have a couple guys that are down for a trip for some water riding. Not much deep water riding around us. Please post up a good spot to do such riding and any of those who are down to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ya ya

if anyone makes it up here to northren ontario give me a message.i love to ride..we got more trails then you can ride and mud/swamp everywhere. 10 mile trails with so much mud that 32s are maxed out lol......we got it all sand, mud, water and rocks. all around assume place to ride...
[/

I hear ya us guys for Ont need to set up a ride up are way I'm from down near kingston ont and all the rides are so far south it's a 20 plus hour drive to anyone of those rides so let get some of us Canada boyz and rip this **** up rideing dirty

61 - 69 of 69 Posts