Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a epi Pink primary spring in the mail!
I'll put it in tomorrow. I just came back inside from putting in the new exhaust gasket and UPS showed up!

*cough*

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Be careful with that label ...you might get in trouble....LOL

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no that's my address. the UPS man brought it.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure but i'll report back. with the riding i do i doubt i will notice anything.
We shall see tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok i couldn't wait. got the pink in. we'll see whut she does sunday.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I installed a pink spring just a few weeks ago for my friend. You can tell the difference. Its not much but its there. It has a super slight stall to it as well.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how did it affect the bike? I'm eager to know.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Too me it felt like it had a slightly stiffer shift rate in the low and mid range but close to stock over all shift out.

It felt like it feel right where it is on the spring chart.About half way between the stock and EPI maroon.

You might not notice it as much with that heavy yellow secondary though.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet. thanks for the info. i'll have a report after i get back sunday. going back to where the woods are flooded.

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
when I put the pink in from the brite green I noticed it holds it in a lower gear longer with the rpm's higher.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
to get more milk?
nope, got fresh seal in..

when I put the pink in from the brite green I noticed it holds it in a lower gear longer with the rpm's higher.
sounds like it's gonna help the bike pull those meats in the thick stuff.

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
I know it helped me, after i put it in i went for a ride and of course it was dry no water, the first hole I decide to go in (after having about 5 hours of "energy" drinking) it pulled my 29s great. Even in reverse it pulled them WOT which is what surprised me cause it was some thick nasty mud, where before it would of smoked the belt. At the end of the hole my bike went sidways and wouldn't climb up a bank (also the belt was getting hot-was starting to smoke alittle) so I put my pride aside and let a Can-Am pull me out. But had to try it cause no one else would!!!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
it is a very attractive spring.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts