·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These numbers are to the wheels
On motor 67 HP
On bottle 93 HP only spraying a small shot for right now

100 ft-lbs torque

I got flynt to take mine along with him to the dyno and these are the numbers he sent me. Going to pick it up tmrw so hopefully he got a print out of each run.

I am impressed with my numbers considering that it is snorkled and running stock heads and carbs. If like to see the numbers with head work and big carbs and take the snorkles off. I may do that one kawi comes out with a bigger cc bike so it can be my trail bike but for now this one will have to serve trail/mud/race bike.

·
Administrator
15,427 Posts
nice! :rockn:

·
SAY I WON'T!!!
997 Posts
Nice power there!! I still need to get my Brute dyno-tuned. Thinking of sending it to flynt...

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dyno that he used was fairly expensive but me and him split the cost and we got both of ours done. The numbers are what I expected them to be. Just glad they new how to run a dyno and it didn't spit out some stupid number like 34 and 56 that's what almost30s dynoed at nats

·
Registered
210 Posts
Wow, nice! If my brute motor ever takes a dump I'll be sending mine to flynt

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i wish I could strip the snorkles off and throw on some big carbs and drag exhaust to see what it will put down and maybe some big valved ported heads would be nice to.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Nice...was yours a 650 to begin with???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow,,, great numbers!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts