Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the web site that offers the custom fender flares, I found it but didnt save it. Pluse does anyone have the on there bike ?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
LOUDERVISIONS
In fact, I was looking thru the latest HL catalog and saw his products in there.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Babbitt's have the Maier for about $150 if I remember right.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
IMO, the Maier are the better looking ones.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was looking for the custom ones that have the headlight plastic also they change the look of the bike and make it look evil

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
112 Posts
Like these.................

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
loudervisions I found them....yea they are sweet. I want the smooth ones but I want them in team green!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Something happened to my post. I had a link in it for Maier, I even checked it to make sure I did it right and I didnt write "Maier Makes them" how did I manage that???

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
i like that pod on the the one with the flame fenders that pod looks wicked

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Those things look awesome...$250 though

·
Registered
83 Posts
And then another $85.00 for the pod. :34:

·
Administrator
15,448 Posts
Something happened to my post. I had a link in it for Maier, I even checked it to make sure I did it right and I didnt write "Maier Makes them" how did I manage that???
sorry bro... no direct links to people who are selling atv products. Part of the negotiations with sponsors who pay for their links etc.. to be here. it's not fair to them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
sorry bro... no direct links to people who are selling atv products. Part of the negotiations with sponsors who pay for their links etc.. to be here. it's not fair to them.
Sorry about that, I thought I had done something crazy. Not too sharp with the computors.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
I googled loudervision but nothing but someones myspace page with pics. Is there a home page or catalogue?

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
Do any of our sponsors make or sell these?

I can get the Moose at the dealer for $160.00 Canadian.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts