· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:bigok:

· Registered
4,950 Posts
Filthy's Inlaws....

:bigok:
:haha: LMAO!!! I know you tried to make ME look like a dang River Bottom Hillbilly....but I aint from Kenefick lol....Now my ole lady and yours, Yeah thats a whole different story, both of this are born and raised Keneficians. Seeing this almost makes me not want to claim her lol.

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats why i said your inlaws not ur folks thats some hutchins votaw derby racing right there lol

· Registered
668 Posts
Funny shiz right ther!

· Registered
58 Posts
that's awesome that was me and my buddies a few days ago but with a tabogon, snow and a lot more speed lol funny vid tho

· Administrator
22,078 Posts
HA! I'm glad we had an old truck hood, made things much easier!

· Registered
4,950 Posts
Yup I've been drug around on a truck hood a few times. Also used to cut a sheet of plywood in half to be 4'x4' and drill a hole through the middle of one side and drag that.....it was awesome when our hay field would flood with a few inches of water riding the plywood!

-Killing Time Using Tapatalk-

· Registered
668 Posts
We used a knee board a few time behind a truck in GA. Until my cousin hit a big azz ant bed.

· Registered
31 Posts
When my wife asks me next weekend "why the hell were you trying to ride a cooler" I'm gonna have to blame you. lol

· Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^^ when you live out here where filthy and i do you try anything that might b fun. both of our wives are born and raised from this town so we gotta give each other a hard time.

· Registered
4,950 Posts
When my wife asks me next weekend "why the hell were you trying to ride a cooler" I'm gonna have to blame you. lol
Lmao! Be sure to post video for my entertainment at work :D

-Killing Time Using Tapatalk-

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.