Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my Swamp Series on my Honda Foreman 500. It seems like my bikes runnin perfect. The best part is that so far, it seems like I don't have to rejet. My mods are a twinair air filter, a 2" snorkel and a swamp series. Here are some videos of it.
[ame="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Rebel4142/?action=view&current=MOV02258.flv"]
[/ame]

[ame="http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Rebel4142/?action=view&current=MOV02259.flv"]
[/ame]

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
Thats good
Sounds and looks good on there too

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
sounds good! but why didnt he let YOU ride?!?!?!? :D

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
is that the regular or the xl version

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
thats what she was wanting was something that is a bit deeper but not loud. i hate the utility exhaust and stuff, there annoying and give me a headache same with her

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
o sry jon i had to test it incase it added like 50hp i didnt want her to hurt herself lol and it is the reg one not the xl

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh is that what it was that was nice of you... but I thought it was because, I'm better at filming. ahaha :)

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
haha.... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Its not to loud at all.

I see you have the exhaust snorkel listed in your sig Lulu500. I'd like to hear a clip with it installed. Also did your exhaust snorkel come with a heat shield?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Yeah it came with a heat shield, but it looks kinda cheap so I'm gonna wrap it.

We just got done putting the snorkel on
Here is the vid :D
[ame=http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/Rebel4142/?action=view&current=Movie.flv]
[/ame]

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
these vids just dont do it justice. it sounds really good and the snork isnt that high in real life it looks huge in this last vid but i think it is just a illusion :thinking:

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
it looks huge in this last vid but i think it is just a illusion :thinking:
Thats what She said........ :D :rockn: :rockn: :bigok: :bigok:

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
O SHE KNOWS ITS HUGE :eek: then :bigeyes: then ;)

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
nice one ,like my swamp series too.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
sandman you need a vid of yours to post

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
i got one but i cant get the camera to coop on the download.gonna try again tomorrow

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
here we are testing it now but obviously she has a leak somewhere, and i dont know where or how i have everything snug tight.....:thinking: im thinking either at the headpipe or inlet to exhaust
MOV02273.flv video by Rebel4142 - Photobucket

·
Administrator
15,446 Posts
looks like you might need some hi-temp silicon... and how come we cant see any videos of her? haha! :D

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
there is some of her on here but she did wanna do it because she was all dressed for going to town for something and didnt wanna get wet

1 - 20 of 45 Posts