Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally took my baby out for a good time. Its been since last october since i went on a show enough fun ride. Me and a few buddys went to http://www.atvaonline.com/Ride/MIssissippi.asp and had a blast today. My camera baterry is shot and only good for a few pics before it dies so i didn't bother taking it with me but i did get a few of the after math when i got home. You can tell form the pics we had a good time.:rockn:

·
Registered
63 Posts
looked like fun!

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
:rockn: oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrt: says: I pitty da fool who dont get his brute muddy!!

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
I hope you have a good pressure washer?...lol....looks like it was a good day of riding.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No pressure washer just good ole elbow grease. I sure do wish i had one though. I like to have never got it clean.:crazy:

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
purple power...... ;) just cut it w/ water and spray it on!

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
how was that place to ride? looks like yall had a good ole time

how strict are they with the exhaust db and age? these 2 rules right here make me not wanna go or nock me out because im only 20. I think that rule is stupid
Riders between 6 and 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
The park has a few rules that we think every rider should practice. Helmet use is required. Riding of passengers is prohibited, unless your ATV is designed specifically by the manufacturer to carry passengers. Your vehicle must also have a properly functioning spark arrestor and muffler that doesn't exceed 90 dB (most stock exhausts are well under this limit).

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You have to have a helmet for sure. Not sure about the age requirement since I'm 32 i had no problems.I would not think its a problem but you never know. You do have to singe a waver and let them copy your drivers license. This is a one time thing. The cost is $7 to ride.

One of the guys riding with me had a HMF on a 420 and no one said anything about the noise. There were also a lot of dirt bike riders out the and some of them can be very loud.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Very nice! META MAYNE UP IN DA MUD!!
I'm 32 also... about to be 33 in april :|
7 bucks to ride rocks. SRATV makes you sign a waiver here (one time) but it's like 25 now to ride on a non-event day and 45 to ride during events like labor day and memorial day.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
It's an OK place. got something like 30 miles of trails but man they're so intertwined you feel like you are going in loops. I been a couple times and have yet to be able to follow the map properly. There's still parts of that place I'm convinced that we haven't seen yet.

http://www.southernridgeatvtrails.com

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
you'd be fine as long as you stayed out of the deep holes. < thats the key... ;)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Looks like you had fun...

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
JUst a quick question, How would a stock Rincon do there?
Just fine. There's bogs and swamps but there's a way around every hole. Some are there just to sink off into.
Lots of hills too. Some big ones. They're gonna be open for the first ride of this year 2/28/08. I'll be skipping that one but i'll be there in April. Maybe I can drag Polaris425 there too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts