Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, got some unique ones on here.
How'd you get it/pick it and what does it mean?

I'll start.

Phreebsd - pronouced free-bee-ess-dee.
I chose this nick long ago because of my fascination with/admiration of the Unix OS (operating system) FreeBSD. (www.freebsd.org)
it's what this forum runs on and many of mine in the past.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
I thought it mean Free-Based, like you are freebasing (huffing) your brute exhaust.

:D

I picked Polaris425 because that what I had just bought (Xpedition 425), when I signed up on HighLifter back in the good ole days of April 2001.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
hahaha well i got the nickname lilbigtonka from my truck which is a single cab for lil but lifted for big and it looks tough like a tonka truck so people say hahaha so lilbigtonka

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Mine is from some offroad (truck) forums I am on. Over there they call trucks that are lifted crazy (like 10" or more) up with big chrome wheels and mud tires Mall Crawlers because for 1 that is all they are good for because of their high COG and for 2 the most offroad they get is jumping curbs the mall parking lot. Well mine is almost opposite that no lift, stock wheels w/mud tires, and is probably more capable than most mall crawlers. I do take my truck offroad some but the brute is so much more fun.

On another forum I am on my SN is Mall Rated kind of a play on jeeps Trail Rated slogan a while back. I saw a sticker one time that looked like the ones on jeeps that said that but instead of the mountains it had a mall on the bottom. I would love to find one for my truck.

Here is the trail rated one:

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
KMK are my initials and I'm a Jr., that simple.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Big P is who i am. somehow i got this nickname of sorts around third grade and that's who i've been ever since. basically everyone i know calls me this, my grandparents, parents, friends call me big p or just p. most people i know, even ones i know well, have no clue what my real name is. only people who call me by my formal name are some work people, and even half of the people i work with call me that. and the x.. i dunno where the x came from but i dont like it anymore =/

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xbigp - haha we can remove it for you if you would like.

Mall Crawler -- is this it?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
we were out ridin somebody broke a axle so I held the four-wheeler up while they changed it so I am JACKMAN

·
Banned
384 Posts
I got mine when I was driving a truck about 15 years ago. I smoked cigars (among other twisted smokables) at that time. My dispatcher at KLLM started calling me Stogi and it stuck.

·
Registered
17 Posts
mine is quite simple and polaris425 came up with it...i like to go mud ridin (muddin) and i am his little sister (lil sis) thus came muddin_lil_sis

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine comes from our group. We are a bunch of cops that work narcotics and all ride together.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
makes sense :)

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Well mine is Bootlegger. It is in honor of my late but wonderful father who was a Bootlegger. He got caught the year I was born with the biggest Shine still in state at that time. It was a 500 gallon Pot. If you know about shine most stills usually have around 25-50 gallon pot. The law put the still in back of a 52's trailer and put it on display at the Morgan County 4th of July parade for years before the discarded it..LMAO!!:rockn: Go Dad....GO!! We lived in a Dry county and the closet liquor store was over an hour away. So hw sold stuff like that till he passed aeway. So that how I came up with Bootlegger....

sorry for the long story.

·
Administrator
15,426 Posts
^ Thats a cool story... Did he have a big black dodge w/ Johnson county Sherrif painted on the side? Did him and grandaddy tore than engine down? sorry... just helping with the nastalgia... ;) :D

·
Team BS
757 Posts
mine is from my racing days. i was laid out on the track after a hard crash and my buddy passed by and yelled speed bump, which got shortened to bump. the 530 is the number i was assigned when i went to the amateur nationals at ponca city back in 01

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha good one. Speed bump!!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
^ Thats a cool story... Did he have a big black dodge w/ Johnson county Sherrif painted on the side? Did him and grandaddy tore than engine down? sorry... just helping with the nastalgia... ;) :D
No he had a nice 70 Chevelle though :rockn: and a 72 GTO. NO Dodges here. I really miss him. He has been go a little over 2 years now...it stinks when you lose your best friend and Father.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Twisted10

my riding friends call me a nutball on my zx10r as i let it all hang out during trackdays. so im a little twisted i guess. :rockn:

1 - 20 of 139 Posts