Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, you read that right. FREE!!!

For the next 1000 orders shipped, (after I return in April) will include a free device that will help simplify all performance part installations purchaced from ME!!

I'm not going to tell you what it is.

you'll have to wait and see. I guarantee you'll use it, and you'll like it!!

These items are NOT for sale.

John

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
Free instructions? Or...... STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dang. I bet it's stickers! I'm going to have to order a programmer now....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Gotta be a beer coozie

·
Administrator
15,331 Posts
haha.... ^^ koozies sounds cool too.. Definitely can never have enough of those.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Now will this include any purchase or does it have to exceed any amount dollar wise

·
Registered
177 Posts
a free device that will help simplify all performance part installations purchaced from ME!!

I guarantee you'll use it, and you'll like it!!

These items are NOT for sale.

John

I'm thinking custom flash drives... maybe loaded with install instructions/videos. Would definitely simplify installs and could be used over and over again :33:

·
Registered
17 Posts
well i called him today and told him i just got my new outlaw 2s and he is sending me #1 and #3 springs and they will be here thursday so hopefully i will get what ever he is talking about.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Awwww man. I just bought some stuff off ya. Can ya pre date it? I want something cool lol.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Said it would help installation of all performance parts purchased thu VFJ.... LOL, probably a nut driver.... flash drive wouldn't do you much good if all you got was a rework on your clutch or a Muzzy exhaust system.

Will be interesting to see, though.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm thinking a hammer. Useful for everything. haha
I sure felt like using one when I put my dual exhaust on for sure!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
This makes me want to get the stage 3 right when he gets back now..... surprises

·
Registered
856 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
im guessing a flashlight.:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
As soon as he gets back from vacation I'm having him do Stage 3 on my clutching so I'll soon get to find out.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts