Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone got the number off the seal itself,not the part number to buy it from kawi. I got a partial BH63502.Going to see if my company can cross reference these seals. We deal with lots of gear boxes and seals.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Im in the car and will see if i can get it for when i get home in about 20 mins

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
man i cant find jack.
:(

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my company to order some seals. When they come in I will let yall know how good they do. Man,they cost no were near what kawi sells them for.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Definatly interested on how they do, if they do better than the OEM seals, I would be interested in some of those seals.

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
If you get the part # off the seal, I can cross reference it.

Kawie does not make the seal itself, so the part number on it will/should be different than the OEM #.

When I did the seal under the secondary, I cross referenced it and used a Napa seal with no problems.

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
I have never had a prob using NAPA seals:bigok: I have seen them go through some severe stuff and not leak unless the seal is just ripped out

·
Breaker of things
1,456 Posts
SKF seals, so good quality.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
I can get you the number off a rear seal!
i will do that when i get home. I'm interested in seeing how other seals work.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just found out my company cant get the same seal. We are a mm off. Here is the specs on the kawi seal. 62 ID by 81 OD.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Boy was I off on the seal number.Bought a new one today and got the right number off of it.BH6356E. NOK i guess is the maker.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts