Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fst 840 with ported heads stage 3 cams dual Kimble white springs, valves about 12 hrs on them, 840 kit has about 5 hrs, bottom end of motor had a new kawi crank not a refurbished one about 30 hrs ago, will come complete with oil cooler built with hydraulic lines and fittings so no hose clamps. $2500 with your motor as core. I have video of bike running I can send to you. Will not pull motor till I received payment and will not ship till I have your motor. Any of you that know me know that I do not go in mud or water and bike was lowered part of the time motor was ran and was only ever trail rode only selling because I bought a new toy.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Probably already sold but pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
840 kit pulled off and sold have some other parts around pm me what you need and are looking for that's all the big bore stuff I had though

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fst 840 with ported heads stage 3 cams dual Kimble white springs, valves about 12 hrs on them, 840 kit has about 5 hrs, bottom end of motor had a new kawi crank not a refurbished one about 30 hrs ago, will come complete with oil cooler built with hydraulic lines and fittings so no hose clamps. $2500 with your motor as core. I have video of bike running I can send to you. Will not pull motor till I received payment and will not ship till I have your motor. Any of you that know me know that I do not go in mud or water and bike was lowered part of the time motor was ran and was only ever trail rode only selling because I bought a new toy.

So the motor is sold rite?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts