·
Administrator
15,438 Posts
$1.55 here it went up $0.10 last week.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're still steady today. Price per barrel went down overnight too.. I think to 34 bucks!

·
Lets Get It
338 Posts
Its averaging around 1.40 to 1.45 here, been in that range for the past month or so

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
Its at 1.62 here not sure why. it was 1.49 3-4 weeks ago or so. just wont come back down.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish the price was locked in or at least capped at $1.75
No changes for today but we have one station serving up pertrol at $1.40

it was crazy paying 4 bux and over!

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
1.59 here.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I give $1.59 this morning but i could have gotten it cheaper from a different store. the country store i stopped at is always a little higher then most places. Walmart in Pontotoc(about 15 miles from me) is selling it for $1.29. <--- thats cheaper then i ever though i would ever see it again in my life time!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha.. the cheapest I can remember gas was 92 cents.
Im only 32 :)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Yeah I'm 32 as well. I remember mom and pop getting it for around 85 cent range when i was younger. I figure the cheapest I've ever given for a gallon my self was around the 98 cent a gallon range,give or take a few cents.

It hard to remember back that far :pat:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah my memory is clouded from long periods of burning strange plants and inhaling the smoke

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Werd!!! :439:

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just created this page for you guys. It's really neat. You can zoom in all teh way to street level anywhere in the US and see the prices at each individual gas station.
Also, it's always current!
Enjoy!
http://www.mudinmyblood.net/forum/view.php?pg=gasprices

I've also added the link to the page in the Quick Links menu in the navbar above and there's also a link on the main page in the Site Navigation box.

·
Premium Member
780 Posts
yeah that's cool I found the road my house is on. still 1.62

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:)
I dig it man!

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Thats a cool site.

Most of the stations around my area have the title OLD above them meaning they have not report in the past few days. The cheapest station i could find on the map "close to home" was $1.54. But i know i can get it cheaper then that,its just not shown on the map.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, the updates are member driven so locals have to report what the costs are in their area.
i try to update the ones for my local area. write em down on the way to work and post em when i get there.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts