Mud in My Blood Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm selling the sport cars and getting a minivan, kinda. I've got 2 buddies buying my Brutes and I'm going to pick up a Teryx on Saturday. Now hopefully Kawasaki will come out with that 950 Brute in 2011. That will time out about perfect for me. I should finish up fixing the Teryx the way I want it and be all payed off in time for the new 950. Hopefully:rockn:

I'll try and get some pics up next week.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Heck, Call me soccer mom cause i would take it.lol Get them pics once you have her.

·
Team BS
757 Posts
ur gonna miss ur brute, but then again i might miss mine if i do the same thing lol

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Sweet! I have been debating on selling mine as well. I would love to have a Teryx but I just cant justify the price at this moment. I would really like to move up to something fuel injected but I dont know.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
i drove my stepdad's teryx this weekend. it feels big. it's loud in the seat.
i think i would like it more if it were lifted, lawed and rimd.

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
I've considered making this move myself, I ride with some SxSs (mostly RZRs and Rhinos) and they are very capable but do have some trade offs from an atv. Let us know how you like it and definetly get some pics up.

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I wish I could say it was going to be fuel injected, I was going to buy a new one, the Monster edition but came across a good deal on an 08 so I'm still going to be carbed for now. Also its camo but I think I will be changing that down the road. I like camo but its not going to be for hunting so I'd rather it stand out.

·
Premium Member
6,767 Posts
Congrats :)

·
Bayou Boys Offroad
491 Posts
There have been some screaming deals on the 08's. I think camo would look cool and stand out if you put some blaze orange custom graphics or something on it.

·
Team BS
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea that may look pretty good. Maybe powdercoat the rollcage blaze orange.:thinking:
I do want to extend the roll cage, put a back seat and roof over the whole thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts